Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hold me Accountable!

I've been doing Atkins for almost 2 months now. I feel incredible. I'm losing weight, finally! More importantly, I actually have hope that I just might actually be thin again one day. I don't know exactly how much weight I've lost because I didn't want to know how much I weighed back then, but in the last 2 weeks, I've lost 10 pounds. People aren't noticing my weight loss yet, but they are noticing a change. I've always been a tired, depressed person and I always thought that was just who I was. But since I've cut out my carb intake, I have so much energy, my mood is about 1000% better and I feel like my eyes have a youthful shine again. I write all this not to brag, but to ask all of you to help me make sure I stay on track. I have a tendency to sabotage things that could potentially make me happy. I'll come back and post my progress as often as possible (I don't have the internet at home right now). So here's my stats:

1. carb intake - 20 grams per day
2. weight - 210.8
3. excercise last week - 3 - 45 min high intensity workouts, 3 - 45 min moderate intensity workouts

4 comments:

probst said...

Hey! Congratulations! And don't slack off when you come to a platform where no weight wants to move. Just be patient, keep on schedule, and soon the weight will disappear. Don't try to do too much exercise all at once. You will get sore muscles and then not want to do it. You will feel better, not only physically, but mentally too. Glad to see you are doing something about it. You will feel good about yourself. Good luck and stay on track.

Yvonne Dixon said...

Hey, I noticed that your britches were loose at Grandma Dixon's house tonight. I was going to say something but I got sidetracked. Sorry. We should have all bragged on how good you look. I can tell. You look great! Owww!

Grandma J said...

It's really tough to diet. I know. Just keep your mind on doing it and before you know it, you will have success that's noticeable to others. I admire anyone who can do it because it is so dang hard. Good luck and keep us posted on how it goes!

Adam Hensen said...

Urgg, Diets! Its so much easier to just eat and eat until we are the size of Gilbert Great's mom. Lets keep each other going and loose some weight!